Friday, December 5, 2008

X FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE

We have been mostly watching new releases lately from the dvd machine at my work. This new x files movie doesn't suck like I have heard some people say. I mean, I can understand how some people might see it and think that - but overall I think we enjoyed the film. It is kind of weird that the x files hasn't been on tv for like a hundred years and then they put out a new movie. I used to watch it though and I even liked the first movie they came out with, i remember it had something in it about bee's. Anyway, the x files movie gets a rating of 6 out of 10 from both of us - decent but probably not something we will watch again, at least not for a really long time, but still a movie that is something you should see if you were ever a fan of the x files.

xxc.

No comments: